Yesterday I noticed Jack in his liter box and he was trying to pee but nothing was happening, he was still doing it at lunch. I called the vet and took him in as soon as I got off work. The vet said that he had a blockage caused by a stone or a plug. He stayed at the vet overnight last night an had a
catheter put in which and some medicine to help with bladder spasms. He is staying at the vet again tonight, they want to leave the catheter in at least 24 hours and then usually watch him for 24 hours after they remove it to make sure he is still peeing on his own. It's a good thing that I noticed it when I did, because if a cat goes for more than 24 hours like this then they can die. Poor Jack
No comments:
Post a Comment