Not much has been happening in Duncan lately, we had another brief power outage Feb. 10th. It only lasted a little more than 3 hours. The power went out around 10:00am and everyone was sitting around waiting for them to send us home....but no luck.
I've been busy on Saturdays trying to help with computer stuff at the Humane Society. They hired someone that is supposed to stay up on all that stuff, but I still haven't seen them update the adoptable pets online yet. I hope they can get things figured out soon, because I don't want to have to spend every Saturday up at the shelter....I like sleeping in.
I've been at home sick the past two days. I strep throat, but I don't have tonsils. I haven't really had may sore throats since I got my tonsils out in 2004, but my throat hurts and is super red. Now that I've had antibiotics, I'll have to go back to the real world and got to work tomorrow.
Forever in our Hearts
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment