It's been a while since I've posted. I haven't been very good about taking pictures lately. All the family including Grandma and Grandpa Wilt made it to Amarillo for Easter, I left my camera in Duncan, so I don't have any pictures from the weekend. March 30th I went down to Fort Worth for work, I spent Sunday afternoon with Jaime and Bailey then headed to downtown FW. I was at a workshop on unconventional gas giving a presentation with a customer.
The weather has been really nice in Duncan. In a another week or so I will buy some impatents for the the front flower bed. My caladiums and star gazer lillies are starting to come up.
Even though my trip to Brazil next week was canceled a while back there is a possiblity I might get to go to Singapore at the end of June. We'll see if the trip gets approved, but one of my managers really wants me to go present my paper at this conference.
Forever in our Hearts
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment