Life in Albuequerque hasn't been too eventful. We have made a few upgrades to the house. And I have been busy tearing up the backyard when the weather is nice. The backyard still has a long way to go, but hopefully come spring I will make good progress. I have taken out all the virginia creeper, some of the sunflower hybrid shurbs, some of the over grown honeysuckle and english ivey, a couple of native plants that I am allergic to I took out a flowerbed. It will be nice once we are able to have a little grass.
I'm playing on a volleyball team. We were 0-10 for the winter season and the spring season starts this week, so we are hoping that we can at least win 1 or 2 games this season. I'm also playing on an indoor soccer team. We are about half way through the season and my team is in second. I usually play the first half in goal and the second half on the field.
No comments:
Post a Comment