We had been talking about getting a smoker for a while, and we finally got one. I did some research about them, because I knew that we wanted something that was easy and didn't require a lot of babysitting to maintain the temperature. So I decided that electric was going to be the write one for us. I ordered it from home depot, since they didn't have this particular one in the store. It just so happened it arrived on Valentine's day, so I called it Brice's present, even though it was something I wanted too :-). It is super easy to use. Set the temperature and add some wood chips and that's about it. It has a built in meat probe that will read out to a remote too. We have used it every weekend since we got it. We've cooked for a few people and everyone loves the pulled pork. We are still working on perfecting the chicken and just need to use a milder wood when we do ribs.
No comments:
Post a Comment