Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Haven't posted in a while

Well I haven't posted in a while, so I figured I'd update the blog. We had a nice "moneymoon" in the Dominican Republic...pictures in the link for those that haven't seen them on facebook https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1000529079724.2292972.18304404&type=3&l=ff0e54de19 I still need to get my underwater camera developed but every time I remember to grab it when I run errands, the place I go their photo machine is down. Our snorkeling excursion that included swimming with sea lions was our favorite part of the trip.


Last weekend we had a post wedding BBQ with some of our Albuquerque friends. We cooked lots of pulled pork and smoked a couple of chickens. Lindsey also made sopapilla cheesecake, peach crumble cake, and a big batch of homemade ice cream. Our friends and neighbors brought lots of yummy side dishes.

Now that the wedding is over we are planning on trying to get most of our renovation projects finished. Inside there are just a few smaller projects that should be able to be completed in a couple of weekends. We are hoping to pick out bathroom counter tops and sinks, so then all we have left is painting in the bathrooms. Lindsey got paint for the kitchen and has a light picked out so the kitchen is almost 100% done. Our largest project remaining is the backyard. We want to install a sprinkler system and grass in part of the yard and xeriscape the rest so we don't have a huge water bill. We are going to get a couple estimate to see how much it will cost if we hire someone to do it.

Oops, Lindsey screwed up :-)
 

Presented By www.shelbytavernphotography.com

Check out

Presented By www.shelbytavernphotography.com



Presented By www.shelbytavernphotography.com

The wedding photographer, Shelby, posted the online gallery for the wedding pictures. I should have a disk of the images soon. Once I get the disk I will upload the pictures to Mpix and share the album with everyone. If there are pictures you want just let me know what picture(s) and the sizes and I will get them ordered and sent to you.



No comments: