Saturday, September 6, 2008

I got something I've been wanting...

I called mom as soon as we got home, and had her guess what Brice bought today (I think she was hoping for something a lot smaller, and that comes from a jewelry store :)

Well, Brice bought us a new couch and love seat, they are being delivered next Saturday, so I'll have pictures then. They recline and are microfiber.

Rusty with his Kong ball by the Red Tech Flag that Brice's parent's sent us

Last weekend we went to Amarillo. We bought a grill while we were there. We had been looking at getting a propane grill for a while.

Brice testing out the grill for the first time

It's not the best picture, but I'm obsessed with hummingbirds. I love to sit on the swing on the back porch and watch them.
Brice "playing" with his favorite cat Riley

Snuggin' Rusty


No comments: