I left at 6am on Saturday with 3 people that I work with to go on a frac job for a new fluid....it was near Victoria,TX. After driving all day we went out to the location to do some pre-job testing...we didn't get to the hotel until midnight. This morning we met at 4:30 to go back to location after our "nap." We finished pumping the job around 2 and got away from location around 3ish and drove up to Austin and called it a day.
The worst parts of going to field:
1. Port-a-potties....needless to saw I will not use them. So today from5:30 until 3ish felted like it was never going to end...starting about 6:30am.
2. When you get 3 hours of sleep and the company man (customer) thinks it's humorous to call me Sunshine....not amused
3. Rain....being wet and muddy all day is not funny
4. Only getting 3 hours of sleep
Other than that it's a nice change of scenary from the lab
Forever in our Hearts
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment