Sunday, May 31, 2009

Four Door Sedan

Brice and I went to Amarillo last weekend for Memorial Day. Brice has had new car fever ever since Thanksgiving and would spend his evenings searching online for cars and reviews. We went to look at cars on Saturday...a Tahoe is what Brice and I thought we were looking for. We also looked at 4-Runners. And this is what he ended up getting


Had to put a Tech licence plate on the front, since it already had the holder and Oklahoma doesn't have front plates




The best part is the heated and cooled seats....it blows air up your butt :-)

Brice's secretary saw him driving on Friday and told everyone up there that Brice got a new car. Brice was going to the copy machine and someone asked him if he got a new car...he said yes...then they asked what kind....he said a four door sedan...they said that doesn't tell me much....then he said I'm sure you'll see me driving it....


No comments: