Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Volun-tolding

There still isn't much happening in Duncan, which realy isn't a surprise. We have manditory volunteer groups...which i now call refer to as "Volun-tolding." I am leading a volun-tolding group that is helping out our local humane society. We had a bake sale a while back an raised $725. We are helping with a big fundraiser this weekend called Bark in the Park. We are planning on taking Rusty up there for a little while to get some "dog time." I have actually had fun with my volun-tolding group, but I haven't gone into the shelter, because if I do I will want to bring them all home.

I just finished writing my second paper and working with our patent attorneys to finalize a couple of patent applications....which is good, mostly because it means a little bit extra money. I guess now I have to get to work on my projects...I am leading three projects right now, and currently I am the only person working on it....but that is going to change soon hopefully. I just moved into my new office yesterday, only to find out today that I am getting kicked out. It looks like I am moving to a different section of the building and getting a lab twice the size of what I have now and an office. I get to remodel the lab and basically have a brand new lab, which will be nice not having to deal with someones unwanted junk that was left behind.

No comments: