Yep, that's right we have grass! I bought one piece of sod :-) The cashier made a comment about how weird it was to buy a single piece of sod. But the other day, Bailey had an upset stomach was looking for grass to eat in the yard. For some reason dogs always want to eat grass when they have upset stomachs. So we put a single piece of sod just off the porch, so we have just a little for the pups to munch on while we finish trying to figure out how we want to finish up the yard. There is currently an ongoing debate about if we want to hire someone to help and at what point do we want to be when/if we do hire someone to help. Here are a couple pictures of my new planter by the front door. I saw it at Tuesday Morning, last weekend, but I didn't get it. I was glad that they still had one left when I went back today.
Checking out the grass
My two tier planter
Bottom Tier
Top Tier
No comments:
Post a Comment