Sunday, October 23, 2011

Worst Idea ever

This was quite possibly my worst idea I've had. I had seen these wreathes around and saw how to make them, so I thought I'd give it a try. Before I even started tying the fabric on the wreath form I was regretting my decision. It takes forever to cut all the little strips of fabric. Each strip is about 2 inches wide and 8 inches long...and it seems like a cut a million pieces. I only tied the fabric on the inner two wires of the form, because I was getting impatient, It still looks nice and full, If I had done all four rows I'd still be cutting fabric. Now that it is finished it looks good, but I doubt I will be making another one of these anytime soon.

Added the word Boo in the middle. I think I may eventually paint them green and figure out a better way to attach them


Final ProductMy Bow needs a lot of help, but I ran out of patience.

No comments: