Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Almost Christmas

We've (read Lindsey) have been getting ready for Christmas. Lindsey insisted on putting out some Christmas lights, so she wrapped the tree. If we are still in this house next year I have plans of lining the roof :-)
The decorated tree, without any presents.

For some crazy idea I felt the need to make candies and give to the neighbors and people I work with. After dipping a pound of pretzels, a double batch of oreo truffles, peanut butter balls and 8 dozen cookies, I was ready to pull my hair out
Oreo truffles and peanut butter balls
This was the winning self portrait for the Christmas card. My new camera has a setting where I can set a timer for it to take pictures as well as having it take multiple images too. We had to try a couple times and always had it set to take ten pictures, but we were able to get a couple of good pictures.

No comments: