Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another animal in the house!!!

Brice's parents are in Norway visiting his older brother, so we are watching Maddee. I think we should keep Maddee. Rusty and Maddee are best buds. Rusty has been teaching Madde how to properly look for squirrels in the back yard.

Rusty in his spot looking for squirrels



Climbing the tree because he sees a critter


Maddee learned to climb trees too

Maddee is still better at supervising the hunting


Riley posing...she's so skinney ;-)


I only had to work a half day today since I went to Oklahoma City on Tuesday for a Seminar. Colin Powell and Rudy Giuliani spoke. I spent all of this morning trainging people...which means that my to do list for next week is extremely long since I didn't get any of my work done today and it seems like i'm acquiring new projects on a daily basis. I've ended lately spending a lot of time working with the equipment and metallurgy groups in addition to all of my stuff, but it's a good change in pace even though it makes me super busy. When I got home today I cleaned up the house so we could enjoy the long weekend and not have to do the normal Saturday cleaning. We will probably go to Marlow to watch fireworks...or possibly Loco to see some redneck entertainment (lawn mower races) and fireworks on Saturday.

No comments: