Saturday, July 18, 2009

Congrats Jason and Lori

Jason and Lori got married July 11th. I didn't take put a few pics and everything from the ceremony looks the same...butt shots that are dark. I'm sure that there are lots of good pictures that others got. Most all of the family made the long trip from Missouri to Lubbock. It was good to see everyone since it has been a while since I've been to Missouri. We need to make a trip up to Missouri sometime.

Butt shot from the ceremony...I think this was during a scripture reading


Before the wedding we took pictures. While we were waiting Bailey was sitting next to me and I asked him to smile...I took three quick snaps and these are the faces I got..too cuteAvery, Natalee's daughter (Travis's sister) was the life of the reception...She danced the entire time. Avery came up to Brice and asked, "May I have this dance." Brice danced with Avery for a while, then Bailey decided he wanted to join the fun.

No comments: