Thursday, July 2, 2009

Brice Wants me to Blog

Brice has been complaining for a while that I need to blog...I don't feel like I ever have much to say though. We live in town (or should I call it a settlement) where the most happening place is Wal-mart or Braums on a Sunday evening. I'm sure that people are sick of seeing pictures of our hairy kids (dog and cats).

I went to Fort Worth a few weeks back (see Bailey's Blog for pics because I didn't take any that were very good) http://hughesbaby.blogspot.com/2009_06_01_archive.html I also got to stop i and see my good friend Berkeley on the for a few hours after leaving Jaime and Travis's house. Hopefully I'll be able to make it back down to see everyone again soon. Next time I'll have to plan more with Berkeley, her husband is scheduled to be deployed to Iraq in September and is in North Carlina for training.

Jaime and Bailey...from this pic you'd never know that he was not happy that morning

Bailey got some boxers while we were at Wal-Mart (See link above for more pics and video) He was surprised by the freedom of boxers :-)





No comments: